Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
As a kitchen team member and Dishwasher, you’ll keep the kitchen humming by stocking it up with the tools and dishes they need to create and plate our homemade favorites.
As a Cook, you know that our food is at the core of who we are. Whether you’re flipping pancakes as a Grill Cook; prepping fresh salads and desserts as a Prep Cook; or hand-rolling buttermilk biscuits as a Backup Cook, you’ll make sure our guests leave full and happy every time.
As a Cleaning Crew Member, you’ll maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant, kitchen and retail shop to make sure that every nook and cranny is spotless.
This position is primarily 3rd shift.
Our mission is Pleasing People, starting with our team. You’re invited to join us and when you do, you’ll have growth opportunities, great benefits and be part of a culture of hospitality that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive to everyone who walks through our doors.
As a server at Cracker Barrel, you will serve up smiles and Southern goodness in a fast-paced, family-friendly environment. Our mission of Pleasing People guides everything that we do, and there’s room for everyone at our table! Servers keep 100% of their tips!
As a Guest Service and Sales (GSS) expert, you’ll welcome our guests into the store with a smile and take care of them as they visit our host stand, retail shop, and cash stand.
The Night Maintenance employee performs guest service by providing Cracker Barrel with a building and equipment that are ready for guests. The appearance of a clean building in the public areas, and a sanitized, clean food preparation area ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for making sure that guest health is protected by always using the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas of the store
- Follows Cracker Barrel Old Country Store operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees and guests during each shift
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance